The By Texo advantage
With By Texo, your organization gets the most out of your cloud applications
- Greater ROI through increased usage enabled by our dedicated team of Cloud Success Specialists.
- All-inclusive premium support the way you want it. Call, chat, email or schedule a time.
- Truly unlimited support for end-users and admins
- On-demand operational guidance ensures your team has the resources they need to leverage each application to achieve optimal productivity and efficiency.
- Cloud Management Suite included.
Cloud Management Suite included with By Texo
Your all-in-one cloud management solution.
- Easily create and configure dashboards to get the most insights out of your data across all your cloud services. Even bring in data from external databases.
- Search for content across all your cloud services.
- Interoperability across all your applications to break-down information silos.
Identity & Access Management
- Powerful administrative control over enterprise cloud consumption, while offering your team members the most secure and convenient cloud experience available.
- Tools include: single sign-on, multi-factor authentication, directory integration, user management, thousands of pre-integrated applications and much more to drive organization productivity and security.
- Users experience the power of cloud services in one secure location.
- Automate the deployment and lifecycle management of your in-house cloud solutions.
- Leading automation engine for provisioning and managing IaaS resources and applications through the production lifecycle.
- Tools include: single-click version upgrades, resource scaling, a browser-based terminal window, status logs and much more.
As the number of device types allowed in corporate environments grows, management becomes more challenging. Intune provides a comprehensive management solution through a single administrative console that allows you to manage across a variety of devices, including PCs and laptops.
- Provide real-time protection against malware threats on managed computers, keep malware definitions up-to date, and automatically scan computers to help protect against malware infections and other potentially unwanted software
- Collect information about hardware configurations and software installed on managed computers, allowing you to generate reports, organize groups of computers, and more effectively target software deployments
- Simplify administration by deploying software and configuring Windows Firewall settings on computers based upon policies defined by the administrator
- Integrate your existing System Center 2012 Configuration Manager infrastructure with Intune, further enhancing your ability to manage PCs, Macs, and Unix/Linux servers, as well as mobile devices from a single management console, while building on existing investments and skills