The By Texo advantage
With By Texo, your organization gets the most out of your cloud applications.
- Greater ROI through increased usage enabled by our dedicated team of Cloud Success Specialists.
- All-inclusive premium support the way you want it. Call, chat, email or schedule a time.
- Truly unlimited support for end-users and admins.
- On-demand operational guidance ensures your team has the resources they need to leverage each application to achieve optimal productivity and efficiency.
- Cloud Management Suite included.
Cloud Management Suite included with By Texo
Your all-in-one cloud management solution.
- Easily create and configure dashboards to get the most insights out of your data across all your cloud services. Even bring in data from external databases.
- Search for content across all your cloud services.
- Interoperability across all your applications to break-down information silos.
Identity & Access Management
- Powerful administrative control over enterprise cloud consumption, while offering your team members the most secure and convenient cloud experience available.
- Tools include: single sign-on, multi-factor authentication, directory integration, user management, thousands of pre-integrated applications and much more to drive organization productivity and security
- Users experience the power of cloud services in one secure location.
- Automate the deployment and lifecycle management of your in-house cloud solutions.
- Leading automation engine for provisioning and managing IaaS resources and applications through the production lifecycle.
- Tools include: single-click version upgrades, resource scaling, a browser-based terminal window, status logs and much more.
Azure Active Directory Premium
Designed to empower organizations with more demanding identity and access management needs, Azure Active Directory Premium edition adds feature-rich enterprise-level identity management capabilities and enables hybrid users to seamlessly access on-premises and cloud capabilities. This edition includes everything you need for information worker and identity administrators in hybrid environments across application access, self-service identity and access management (IAM), identity protection and security in the cloud. It supports advanced administration and delegation resources like dynamic groups and self-service group management. It includes Microsoft Identity Manager (an on-premises identity and access management suite) and provides cloud write-back capabilities enabling solutions like self-service password reset for your on-premises users.
- B2B collaboration simplifies management and improves security of partner access to corporate resources including SaaS apps such as Office 365, Salesforce and more, Azure Services and every mobile, cloud and on-premises claims-aware application. B2B collaboration improves security, as partners manage their own accounts and enterprises can apply security policies to partner identities access. Azure Active Directory B2B collaboration is easy to configure with simplified signup for partners of all sizes even if they don’t have their own Azure AD via an email-verified process. It is also easy to maintain with no external directories or per partner federation configurations.
- Azure Active Directory Connect, is a simple, fast and lightweight tool to connect on-premises directories and Azure Active Directory in a few clicks. Azure AD Connect will guide you to synchronize only the data you really need from single or multi-forest environments and will enable single sign on via password sync or federation with AD FS to Office 365 and thousands of other SaaS applications.
- Connect Health, is an Azure AD Premium feature that will help monitor and gain insights into your identity components, such as ADFS infrastructure, that are used to extend on-premises directories to Azure Active Directory and Office 365.
Cloud App Discovery
- To make the end user experience even better, you can add your company logo and color schemes to your organization’s sign in and user app-launching pages. Once you’ve added your logo, you also have the option to add localized versions of the logo for different languages and locales.
Group-based application access
- Use groups to provision users and assign user access in bulk to thousands of SaaS applications. These groups can either be created solely in the cloud or you can leverage existing groups that have been synced in from your on-premises Active Directory.
Self-service password reset
- Azure has always allowed directory administrators to reset passwords. With Azure Active Directory Basic, you can now reduce helpdesk calls when your users forget a password by giving all users in your directory the capability to reset their password, using the same sign in experience they have for Office 365.
Self-service group management
- Azure Active Directory Premium simplifies day-to-day administration of groups by enabling users to create groups, request access to other groups, delegate group ownership so others can approve requests and maintain their group’s memberships.
Advanced security reports and alerts
- Monitor and protect access to your cloud applications by viewing detailed logs showing more advanced anomalies and inconsistent access pattern reports. Advanced reports are machine learning-based and can help you gain new insights to improve access security and respond to potential threats.
- Multi-Factor Authentication is included in Premium edition and can help you to secure access to on-premises applications (VPN, RADIUS, etc.), Azure, Microsoft Online Services like Office 365 and Dynamics CRM Online, and thousands of Non-MS Cloud services preintegrated with Azure Active Directory. Simply enable Multi-Factor Authentication for Azure Active Directory identities, and users will be prompted to set up additional verification the next time they sign in.
Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM)
- Premium comes with the option to grant rights to use a MIM server (and CALs) in your on-premises network to support any combination of Hybrid Identity solutions. This is a great option if you have a variation of on-premises directories and databases that you want to sync directly to Azure Active Directory. MIM CALs are granted based on the allocation of an Azure Active Directory premium user license.
Azure Active Directory Application Proxy
- Give your employees secure access to on-premises applications like SharePoint and Exchange/OWA from the cloud using Azure Active Directory.
Password reset with write-back
- Self-service password reset can be written back to on-premises directories.
Enterprise SLA of 99.9%
- We guarantee at least 99.9% availability of the Azure Active Directory Premium service.